Strangers at the Start; Friends at the Finish!
Why run alone? No matter what your speed or goal, you can sign up to run with the Digital Running Club at fun events with a custom training plan from Coach Brian. Event details are also announced on our Facebook page. Like our page today to stay up to date!
- January 2015: Walt Disney World Half Marathon
- October 2014: Tennessee Ragnar Relay
- July 2014: Northwest Passage Ragnar Relay [meet team Yellow Brick Roadkill]
- November 2014: Las Vegas Ragnar Relay
- July 2014: 35th Annual Kiwanis July 4th Midnight Run
- June 2014: Appalachians Trail MUDDY Ragnar Relay [Meet team Chasing Trail]
- May 2014: Cape Cod Ragnar Relay [Meet team “On a Mission From Cod“]
- April 2014: Atlanta Trail Ragnar Relay [Meet team “Race Krispies“]
- March 2014: Harvey’s 5K Run & 1 Mile Run/Walk [run with Coach Brian!]
- Feb 2014: Florida Keys Ragnar Relay, Miami to Key West [Meet team Stranger Van Friction] [photos]
- Jan 2014: Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend [Photos of Challenge Finishers]
- Oct 2013: Ragnar Relay Tennessee, Chattanooga to Nashville, TN [Meet the Mighty Power Strangers]
- Aug 2013: Great River Ragnar Relay, Winona to Minneapolis, MN [Meet team “Running in the Bluff”]
- July 2013: Tahoe Ragnar Trail Relay in Lake Tahoe, CA. [Meet the Tahoes and the Tabros]
- July 2013: Northwest Passage Ragnar Relay, Blaine to Whidbey Island [Meet “Shave the Whales“]
- June 2013: Wasatch Back Ragnar Relay (10th Anniversary), Logan to Park City, UT [Meet “Great Salt Ache”]
- June 2013: Chicago Ragnar Relay, Madison, WI, to Chicago [Meet “How Now Spotted Cow”]
- May 2013: Cape Cod Ragnar Relay, Plymouth to Provincetown [Meet “Highway from Hull”]
- Feb 2013: Del Sol Ragnar Relay, Wickenburg to Tempe, AZ [Meet the “Ragstars”]
- JAN 2013: Walt Disney World Marathon meetup with Megan Biller, author of “Magical Miles: The Runner’s Guide to Walt Disney World”
- JAN 2013: Florida Keys Ragnar Relay [Meet team “Ragnaritaville”]
- NOV 2012: Tennessee Ragnar Relay [Meet team Dark Side of the Moonpie]
- SEPT 2012: Napa Valley Ragnar Relay [Meet team Uncorked!]
- AUG 2012: Great River Ragnar Relay [Meet team Running in the Bluff]
- JULY 2012: Northwest Passage Ragnar Relay [Meet team Long Distance RELAY-tionship]
- JUNE 2012: Chicago Ragnar Relay [Meet the Lower Wacker Gang]
- MAY 2012: Cape Cod Ragnar Relay [Meet team Running for the Halibut]
- FEB 2012: Del Sol Ragnar Relay, Tempe, AZ. [Meet team Me So Thorny]
- JAN 2012: Florida Keys Ragnar Relay. [Meet the Glade-iators]
- NOV 2011: Tennessee Ragnar Relay. [Meet Team 196 Proof]
- OCT 2011: Disney’s Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend, Orlando, FL.
What is a Ragnar Relay? 12 runners split into 2 vans for an overnight, 200 mile running relay race that makes testing your limits a team sport. Each individual runs 3 legs that vary in difficulty and distance, from 3-12 miles, across some of the country’s most scenic terrain. We run for the fun – crazy costumes, inside jokes and a great finish line party. We’re “Strangers at the start but friends at the finish!” If you need help getting a team of friends or coworkers through a Ragnar Relay from start to finish, we can help! We bring the gear, rent the vans, plan out who runs when, even pre-program the GPS, and you show up for the fun – and run! This is a great team building experience for runners of all levels.
|Here’s what one Ragnar Relay Northwest Passage Team Member had to say:
If you are in the Tampa Bay area & want to join us for a group run, sign up to be emailed a notification every time a group run is scheduled. If your club or team is interested in hosting a Digital Running Club running event, or if you need Team Captains to lead your team through a run that is New-To-You, please contact us today.